This workshop is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about editing, or for people who get stuck on certain problems. Because it is a one-on-one workshop, it will be adapted to your wishes, level and style. The aim of the workshop is to find a fitting workflow, so that editing photos becomes just as fun as photography itself.
What you will learn:
- The important functions (so that you know what to do in every software package).
- Choosing a workflow that best suits you and your photography style.
- Various processing techniques (for example creating panoramas, blending exposure, focus stacking).
- Specific questions.
- Anyone with questions about editing landscape photography images.
- Anyone who wants to perfect the editing of their photos.
- Everyone who has taken a course with me and wants to learn how to edit these images perfectly.
Where and when:
- This workshop is given in my office in Groningen.
- Dates by appointment.
Duration and costs:
- The workshop takes 2 hours.
- Price: € 100 (including coffee / tea and a snack).
- If you’ve already done a workshop with me, you will receive a 25% discount coupon for this course).