One-on-one Edit Workshop
Photography starts outside, but what you do behind the computer is just as important for the end result. There are many possibilities, many different types of programs & applications, and just as many tutorials about editing. This makes it very easy to lose track. Therefor, this workshop will help you to gain control over your editing, and will help to find the perfect workflow that fits to your style, level and taste.
This workshop is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about editing, or for people who get stuck on certain problems. Because it is a one-on-one workshop, it will be adapted to your wishes, level and style. The aim of the workshop is to find a fitting workflow, so that editing photos becomes just as fun as photography itself.
What you will learn:
- The important functions (so that you know what to do in every software package).
- Choosing a workflow that best suits you and your photography style.
- Various processing techniques (for example creating panoramas, blending exposure, focus stacking).
- Specific questions.
- Anyone with questions about editing landscape photography images.
- Anyone who wants to perfect the editing of their photos.
- Everyone who has taken a course with me and wants to learn how to edit these images perfectly.
Where and when:
- This workshop is given in my office in Groningen.
- Dates by appointment.
Duration and costs:
- The workshop takes 2 hours.
- Price: € 100 (including coffee / tea and a snack).
- If you’ve already done a workshop with me, you will receive a 25% discount coupon for this course).